Landscaping Services in Exeter
- Decking – Timber or composite deck installations – From raised decks to stepped or ground level decking installations.
- Hedge cutting/reducing/removal – Generally best to complete larger works outside of the nesting season (March-August), although we are able to carry out an investigative survey to see if this is possible to complete within the nesting period.
- Hedge/Tree planting – Using local suppliers, we are able to source a wide range of plants and trees for all planting requirements.
- Grass cutting and strimming – General lawn maintenance.
- General garden/site maintenance – From weeding to litter picking, we offer a professional service.
- Turfing and seeding new lawns – Preparing the site including digger work, supplying top soil and turf/seed from local suppliers, we are able to create a perfect new grass lawn whatever your requirements may be.
- Flower beds/vegetable plots – Using lovely oak sleepers or similar, we are able to create any type of raised or ground level flower bed or vegetable plot.
- Clearance work (commercial/building sites or domestic gardens) – Clearing gardens or commercial sites for other works to be undertaken. This can be an overgrown garden or even a site full of trees.
- Chemical spraying applications – We are professionally qualified in the use of chemical spraying (PA1, PA6).
- Woodchip supply – We are able to supply our very own fresh wood chip. Very good for suppressing weed growth or adding nutrients to soil once it has composted.
© 2020 Paul Jackson Landscaping & Fencing | | 07796 307 042 |
80 Whipton Village Road Exeter EX4 8AL